Rose + Coconut is one of our signature Herbivore combos. It centers self-love and stress relief for a lit-from-within glow, and is used in favorites like our recently released Pink Cloud Tremella + Rosewater Creamy Jelly Cleanser, Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist, and Coco Rose Exfoliating Body Polish.
Roses encourage love for the self and others with their soft, romantic sweetness, and Rose Hydrosol shows off a soft pink color that activates creativity, joy, and calm. The super-subtle natural coconut aroma soothes the soul with gentle tropical energy. Due to its association with island life, coconut invites chill, laid-back vibes that make self-care rituals feel like dreamy vacations.
In addition to mood-enhancing benefits, Coconut Water, Coconut Oil and Rosewater offer many perks for the complexion:
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness in the skin.
- Is antibacterial, meaning it soothes wounds, acne, and irritation.
- Is packed with antioxidants allowing cells to regenerate more easily.
- Prevents premature aging and dull skin.
- Is astringent, meaning it helps to control oil and tighten capillaries for a more even skin tone.
- Offers pH-balancing qualities that prevent disruption to optimal skin moisture levels.
- Hydrates to improve skin elasticity, which decreases roughness and improves skin tone.
- Contains electrolytes which heal and protect the skin’s protective moisture barrier.
- Contains Omega-3 fatty acids, which assist Rosewater in soothing redness.
- Contains Vitamin C for brightening power and cell turnover encouragement.
- Is packed with magnesium, which reduces acne and redness and calms sensitive skin.
Overall, Coconut and Rosewater bathe your skin in hydration, protection, and nourishment. They encourage healthy aging and soothe the skin and soul. They are restorative and brightening for your complexion and outlook. The two ingredients blend divinely in skincare, which is why they have long been favorites of ours.
The results of using Coconut and Rosewater in your skincare routines occur instantly and even more so as subtle improvements build over time with consistent use. The same goes for your inner health: the more you practice self-love, the stronger your self-love muscles get. It is further true that the more you take care of yourself, the more beautiful you look and feel. This is where self-care transforms into self-love.
Incorporate Rosewater and Coconut Water into your skincare routine daily for the long term to reap their sparkling benefits for your skin, your glow, and your self-love evolution.
SHOP COCONUT + ROSE:
Coco Rose Lip Conditioner
Coco Rose Lip Tint – Coral
Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio